Myrtle Beach Personal Injury Attorney
Life can change so quickly. In a moment, another person's negligence can cause you severe pain and significant injury, seriously diminishing your health and quality of life. It can happen on the road, at work, on vacation or almost anywhere else.
After you've seen a doctor, talk to an attorney who can help you sort out the situation so that you don't bear a financial burden in addition to your health problems. Talk to an experienced lawyer who understands how insurance companies try to hold claims down to keep profits up - an attorney who is both tough in negotiations and successful in court.
Have you been seriously injured in a car accident or other type of accident due to someone else's negligence or wrongdoing? After an injury, many people wait to hear from the insurance company. They want to know if their medical bills will be covered, if their property damage will be taken care of and if their pain and suffering will be addressed fairly. They are often disappointed by what they hear. If you have been seriously injured in a traffic accident or in any other type of accident, and the offer from the insurance company doesn't seem fair, call the law firm of Trenton H. Chambers, P.A., at 843-692-7953 to schedule your free initial consultation. I handle all personal injury and wrongful death claims on a contingency fee basis. This means you do not owe lawyer's fees unless I recover compensation on your behalf.
Myrtle Beach Family Law Lawyer
People seek help from attorneys during troubling times, including after an injury or if they are experiencing a family law problem. At the law firm of Trenton H. Chambers, P.A., I help people whose lives have been altered by car accidents and people who are striving for favorable outcomes in a divorce. People throughout Horry County turn to my law firm knowing their concerns will be met with attention, experience and vigor.
Types of Cases We Handle
For more than a decade, the law office of Trenton H. Chambers has been helping people in Myrtle Beach, SC, and throughout Horry County with a wide variety of legal problems, including the following:
- Car accidents: Serious injuries sustained in auto accidents, truck accidents and motorcycle accidents; also vehicular accidents involving wrongful death.
- Truck accidents: I seek fair and full compensation for injuries sustained in semi truck accidents. These injuries can include head injuries, brain injuries, back injuries and spinal cord injuries. My law firm also handles wrongful death claims.
- Motorcycle accidents: Despite the many precautions bikers take to stay safe on the road, negligent drivers injure and kill far too many innocent people each year.
- Workers' compensation: You may be entitled to medical care and lost wages if you have sustained an injury or illness on the job.
- Personal injury: Serious injuries sustained at an amusement park, on a boat, on a personal watercraft; also cases of premises liability (slips and falls); also cases involving wrongful death.
- Family law: Divorce, child custody, child support, property division, modification of support orders, prenuptial agreements, adoptions and other family law matters.
Call me at 843-692-7953 to schedule your appointment. Or, contact me online.
My office is open Monday through Friday, from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express accepted.